Products + People
Product is first of first, then people, make all happen.
Below list some optimizations we have done.
- L bracket, we have 80mm, 165mm height optional, 165mm for better power generate and ventilation.
- We stick EPDM rubber (green color) in place, 3M rubber material and 3M sticky glue.
- At the corner we have a small angle to increase strength
The special ARC section design of rail can make the span 7% larger than counterparts. Best strength cost ratio rail on the market.
Full sided rail splice design, easier installation and creates bonding by breaking the line on adjacent rail surface, no need bonding jumper.
Click tightly into the rail, and it’s teeth embed into anodized aluminum so that create electrical bonding.
Grounding Lug’s positioned at end of each rail, wire together each lug to connect all rails. And we changed the mold, M8 bolts for the below two. Others use one M6 and one M8.
We add serration to adjustable tile hook, for better anti-slide.
- Bolt position thicker design better strength
- Rear leg using channel nut to fix not only the bolt press on profile to fix.
- Top L of rear leg hole position slight change to avoid difficult handling
- With scale in place for easier adjustment
We also optimized components, improving rail, beam strength, spacing is 7-10% larger than counterparts.
Thin film clamps
Optimized rubber sliding off issue, we created a slight bending on the long pc rubber so it will be in place.
Cost down, and much easier installation on commercial roof installation. FOB 0.06USD per watt. We shipped fold design, unfold at site and only need tighten three bolts, easier and more sturdy than the triangle.
- Side mark with sticker showing packing content.
- 工 shape tape
- We considered max weight of each carton to labor health handling.
- 1 pallet 120pcs cartons compared with 100pcs before.
2 wire and 4 wire, stronger material, solve the sagging issue after time.
Add more slot for flexble mounting on the rail